United to End Genocide
World Without Genocide
• Assyrian victims of the al-Anfal Campaign
• Halabja poison gas attack
Halabja poison gas attack
The Halabja poison gas attack occurred in the period March 16–17 1988, during the Iran-Iraq War. Chemical weapons were used by the Iraqi government forces in the Iraqi Kurdish town of Halabja....
• Human rights in Saddam's Iraq
Human rights in Saddam's Iraq
Iraq under Saddam Hussein had high levels of torture and mass murder.Secret police, torture, murders, deportations, forced disappearances, targeted assassinations, chemical weapons, and the destruction of wetlands were some of the methods Saddam Hussein used to maintain control...
• Genocide in Iraq: The Anfal Campaign Against the Kurds, Human Rights Watch, July 1993
• Whatever Happened To The Iraqi Kurds? Human Rights Watch, 1991
• Case Study: The Anfal Campaign (Iraqi Kurdistan), 1988 gendercide.org
• The Crimes of Saddam Hussein - 1988 The Anfal Campaign
• Anfal: The Kurdish Genocide in Iraq
• Iraqi Holocaust files
• Anfal//kdp.se (official site of KDP)